0 - 5 Years of ExperienceNot disclosed Full Time
Jaipur Golden Hospital (JGH), New Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Posted on 17-03-2023
- Using x-ray equipment to take radiographic images of patients' bones, tissues, and organs as per physicians’ written orders.
- Explaining x-ray procedures to patients and answering their questions.
- Positioning patients accordingly, which may include lifting and moving patients with limited mobility.
- Limiting patients' exposure to radiation by placing lead shields on patients where needed.
- Ensuring that the x-rays taken are of sound quality to prevent repeat procedures.
- Working closely with the resident Radiologist to determine whether further tests are required.
- Ensuring that the x-ray equipment is regularly serviced and in good working order.
- Promptly notifying management of damaged or malfunctioning x-ray equipment.
Hospital / Clinics
Good CommunicationHospital IndustryCritical ThinkingX-Ray Technician