Pacific Asia Consulting Expertise (PACE)
Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on 25-09-2023
- Working with patients to explain a diagnosis and stage of cancer, discuss treatment options, and assist in managing the side effects and symptoms of cancer and its treatment.
- Leading a cancer treatment team of various healthcare professionals.
- Coordinating treatment plans and prescribing various types of treatment, including chemotherapy and immunotherapy.
- Treating patients with radiation therapy.
- Assisting patients with pain management.
- Performing surgical operations to remove tumors and determine whether cancer has spread from the original starting point.
- Performing basic administrative and clerical tasks, such as keeping records of test results, writing prescriptions, providing cancer information to patients, and monitoring treatment plans.
Doctor / Surgeon
- Required candidate who can handle department Independently.