verified1 - 2 Years of Experience1.00L - 1.50L Per AnnumFull Time
Shree Sai Occupational Health Service, Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Posted on 17-11-2023
- Provide high-quality patient care.
- Assist with the continuous development of staff.
- Identify hazards in the workplace and provide solutions.
- Treat emergency injuries.
- Develop programs to maintain health and safety.
- Identify work-related risks.
- Document all injuries and illnesses.
- Android mobile not allowed (only Keypad mobile can be use).
- Visit VIP lodge in case of health issue of VIP guest.
- Should visit factory premises if required.
- All nurse wear uniform during duty.
- Maintain all register related to the OHC.
GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)
Communication SkillsStaff NurseCritical CarePatient Care