verified1 - 3 Years of Experience1.75L - 2.25L Per AnnumFull Time
Institute of Neurosciences, Hyderabad
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on 22-09-2023
- Have adequate knowledge of admission protocol (Admission of patient).
- Have basic knowledge of the Diagnosis of Patient and implementation of Nursing Care Plan.
- Have knowledge of patient needs including paediatrics drug calculations.
- Assist in activities of daily living including sponge bath, assistance with shower.
- To Receive/Transfer and/or Discharge of Patient, including patient education.
- Provides pre-operative care as per hospital policy.
- Prepares patients for various diagnostic procedures.
- Responsible to carry out Critical Value Protocol. To participate in quality improvement activities.
- Looking for outstation candidates.
Diploma in Nursing AssistantDiploma in NursingANM (Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery)GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)BSc NursingDGNM (Diploma in General Nursing and Mid Wifery)MSc NursingMSc Neuroscience Nursing
Attention to DetailNursingStaff NurseProblem Solving Skills