verified5 - 20 Years of Experience1.25L - 3.50L Per MonthFull Time
G plus Heart Hospital & Vascular Intervention Center, Kalyan
Kalyan, Maharashtra, India
Posted on 28-11-2023
- Conduct an individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the data collection based on policies, procedures or protocols.
- Conducts ongoing assessments as determined by patient’s condition and/or the client facility’s policies, procedures or protocols and reprioritizes care accordingly.
- Develops plan of care that is individualized for the patient reflection collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
- Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by physician in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions as establish by individualized plan of care for the patient and his/her family.
- Delivers care with appropriate age and cultural competence to specific patients populations according to individualized needs.
- Provides care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that is sensitive to the patient’s and family’s diversity, preserving their autonomy, dignity and rights.
- Reports patients’ condition to appropriate personnel during each shift. Reviewing professional publications: establishing personal networks: participating in professional societies.
ANM (Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery)GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)BSc Nursing
AccuracyStaff NurseEmergency NursingCritical Care