verified1 - 2 Years of Experience2.25L - 3.00L Per AnnumFull Time
Benecare Hospital, Pune
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on 29-11-2023
- Provides direct, professional nursing care to a specified population of patients in an inpatient or an outpatient setting.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians during examinations and treatments.
- Performs evaluation of new and existing patients to determine priority and suitability of treatment and/or need for modifications.
- Administers prescribed medications, applies sterile dressings, performs phlebotomy, and monitors vital signs.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient records.
- May perform specialized nursing procedures related to the unique needs of a particular patient population.
- May oversee and guide the work of other nursing and support staff.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)DGNM (Diploma in General Nursing and Mid Wifery)
Attention to DetailNursingStaff Nurse
- PF, OVERTIME