verified1 - 4 Years of Experience2.00L - 2.50L Per AnnumFull Time
EPIC Hospital, SG Highway, Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Posted on 11-09-2023
- Admission and discharge of the patients.
- To maintain the personal hygiene of the patients, including bathing, care of mouth, back, nails, hair etc.
- Care of pressures points as needed.
- To assist the patient in elimination, offering and removing the bed pans and Urinals.
- Bed making.
- Assist in feeding the weak and debilitated patients.
- Writing of diet sheet, Supervision and distribution of diets.
- Assist in physiotherapy, ambulation and rehabilitation.
- Carry-out patient’s teaching and demonstration according to the need.
- Counselling the patients, and relatives.
- Care of the dying and dead.
- Administration of Medicines and Injections to the patients.
- Assist in administration of intravenous injections, infusion and Transfusion.
- Observing, recording and reporting of vital signs e.g. T.P.R. and Blood pressure.
- Carry out technical procedures, such as Naso-gastric intubation, Gastric Gavage and Lavage, Oxygen Therapy, Dressing and Irrigation, Enema, Catheterization hot and cold applications, suction etc.
- Collecting, labelling and dispatch of specimens.
- Preparation for and assistance in clinical tests and medical/surgical procedures.
- Urine testing for sugar, and albumin.
- Observation, recording and reporting of all procedures and tests.
- Escorting serious patients to and from the department/wards for investigations.
- Be groomed always.
- Always greet with smile to patient and companion for their wellbeing.
BSc NursingDGNM (Diploma in General Nursing and Mid Wifery)
Attention to DetailProblem Solving Skills