Aics Consultancy Service Pvt Ltd.
Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Posted on 16-11-2023
- We are looking for an efficient and capable radiation oncologist to treat cancer patients using radiation therapy.
- The radiation oncologist's duties include confirming diagnoses, determining the appropriate treatments, and conducting radiation therapy.
- You should also support the recovery process through consistent monitoring and by providing recommendations.
- To be successful as a radiation oncologist, you should be logical-thinking and possess superior problem-solving skills.
- Ultimately, a brilliant radiation oncologist will be passionate about providing the best patient care.
Radiation Oncologist Responsibilities:
- Conducting tests and examinations to confirm diagnoses.
- Executing radiation treatments such as stereotactic radiosurgery.
- Developing treatment plans which comprise the appropriate therapeutic techniques and drug dosages to be administered.
- Consistently monitoring patients' progress.
- Providing pharmacological treatment and suggesting appropriate lifestyle changes.
Doctor / Surgeon