0 - 5 Years of ExperienceNot disclosed Full Time
Sakra World Hospital, Marathahalli, Bangalore
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Posted on 17-03-2023
- Making assessments of patients' physical conditions.
- Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
- Conducting complex mobilization techniques.
- Assisting trauma patients with how to walk again.
- Educating patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Referring patients to doctors and other medical practitioners.
- Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs.
Hospital / Clinics
Doctor / Surgeon
BOT (Bachelors of Occupational Therapy)MOT (Master in Occupational Therapy)
Good Time ManagementThe Ability to Build a RapportTolerance and PatienceGood Physical Health And FitnessStrong Interpersonal SkillsTeamworking skills