verified1 - 3 Years of Experience2.50L - 3.00L Per AnnumFull Time
Institute of Neurosciences, Hyderabad
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on 22-09-2023
- We are looking for a qualified physiotherapist to join our team and take on the role of facilitating the treatment and therapy of patients who suffer from physical challenges.
- Physiotherapists work with a variety of patients, helping them with recovery and therapy.
- Making assessments of patients' physical conditions.
- Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
- Conducting complex mobilization techniques.
- Assisting trauma patients with how to walk again.
- Educating patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Referring patients to doctors and other medical practitioners.
- Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs.
- Degree in physiotherapy.
- Experience working as a physiotherapist.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with patients.
- Teamwork skills.
- Administration skills.
- Good health and fitness.
- Tolerance and patience.
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)MPT (Master of Physiotherapy)
Attention to DetailPhysiotherapistProblem Solving SkillsTeam Work