Valiyath Institute of Medical Sciences, Kollam
Kollam, Kerala, India
Posted on 19-09-2023
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
Hospital / Clinics
Valiyath Institute of Medical Sciences was inaugurated by the formal president of India, His Excellency Dr.A P J Abdul Kalam on 25th September 2013. This hospital was born out of the Valiyath group’s desire to reach out to the suffering and the sick and diversity their care activities. Valiyath group is pioneer in the field of infrastructure development, trading, education and promoters of cultural and charitable activities. This is a 350 – bedded Multi-Speciality Hospital offering world-class care at affordable costs and committed to provide excellent health care across various specialities and super specialities. The management ensures strict other adherence of ethical principles and transparency in dispensing health care. Expert doctors and experienced colleagues are a great asset to our hospital. One of the objectives from the beginning of the Valiyath Institute of Medical Sciences Hospital was to enable them to contribute their knowledge and wisdom to the next generation and thus the community. The UGC accredited B. Voc courses of Lingayas Vidyapeeth University were started as a result of a lot of hard work as part of this aspiration. The best learning method and the best training programs make students the most qualified candidates. Through this We focus on the satisfaction of a social responsibility.
Valiyath Institute of Medical Science Karunagapally, Hospital Road., Kollam, Kerala, India