verified1 - 2 Years of Experience2.75L - 3.00L Per AnnumFull Time
Mallige Hospital, Bangalore
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on 11-09-2023
- Check prescriptions for errors, ensuring they're appropriate and safe for the individual patient.
- Provide advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication, which could be by tablet, injection, ointment or inhaler.
- Participate in ward rounds to take patient drug histories.
- Liaise with other medical staff on problems patients may experience when taking their medicines.
- Discuss treatments with patients' relatives, community pharmacists and GPs.
- Make sure medicines are stored appropriately and securely.
- Supervise the work of less experienced and less qualified staff.
- Answer questions about medicines from within the hospital, other hospitals and the general public.
BPharm (Bachelor Of Pharmacy)
Attention to DetailPharmacistProblem Solving SkillsDecision Making