Society for Applied Studies, Centre for Health Research and Development
South Delhi, Delhi, India
Posted on 19-09-2023
- Society for Applied Studies, Centre for Health Research & Development, (SAS , CHRD), a Delhi based not-for- profit research organization, invites resumes from Pediatrician to be deputed at Hamdard Hospital for a community-based project in South Delhi.
Job Description Includes:
- Attending to all patients referred to Hamdard hospital by the study staff in OPD daily and facilitating their management.
- Facilitating the admission for patients requiring in-patient treatment.
- Taking morning and evening rounds for all study children who are admitted in Pediatric wards, postnatal wards and NICU.
- Coordination with all the study research staff and seniors for smooth referrals and management of children at Hamdard.
- Place of work : Society for Applied Studies, 45, Kalu Sarai, Delhi. Deputed at Hamdard Hospital, Delhi, India.
Qualification & Eligibility:
- Pediatrician (DCH/MD/DNB) from an MCI recognized institute, preferably with experience in clinical operations.
- Delhi Medical Council registration.
Doctor / Surgeon
- Health Care benefit
The Society for Applied Studies, Centre for Health Research and Development, New Delhi, is a premier research organization in India. We pursue research and innovation in communities, primarily at the population level. We also develop and evaluate single and integrated interventions that can potentially achieve the desired health impact at different points in the life cycle for mothers and children. Our vision is a world with healthier babies, children, mothers, and families through solutions from research and practice.
45, Vijay Mandal Enclave, Kalu Sarai, New Delhi, Delhi 110016