verified0 - 6 Years of Experience25.00L - 32.50L Per AnnumFull Time
Pacific Asia Consulting Expertise (PACE)
Nawanshahr, Punjab, India
Posted on 28-08-2023
- Required Experienced Candidate, who can NICU and PICU department independently.
- The duties and responsibilities of a Pediatrician include conducting thorough examinations, diagnosing illnesses, prescribing medications, administering vaccines, treating injuries, advising parents on child health, maintaining medical records, and staying updated with advancements in Pediatrics.
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining patients' information and histories.
- Prescribing and administering treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care.
Doctor / Surgeon