verified2 - 5 Years of Experience2.00L - 3.00L Per AnnumFull Time
Indus Fatehgarh Sahib Hospital, Fatehgarh Sahib
Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, India
Posted on 01-09-2023
Key Responsibility & Accountability
- Decontaminates and sterilizes instruments, medical supplies and equipment, and assembles,wrapsand sterilizes trays of instruments. Follows proper Standard Precautions while in decontamination areas.
- Monitors biological and chemical wash solution to ensure quality and consistency for decontamination of instruments and medical equipment.
- Sorts mismatched sets of instruments, trays, and medical equipment and makes them available to sterile processing customers in a timely manner.
- Restocks, labels, and maintains inventory, submits requisitions, collects and distributes instruments, tays, crash carts, and facility medical equipment.
- Performs environmental maintenance duties and assists in maintaining inventory levels in sterile processing, the operating room, and inequipment storage areas.
- Verifies that equipment functions properly, requisitions for equipment maintenance, repair or replacement, and removes defective equipment.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Assists with maintaining established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, and quality improvement, safety, and environmental and infection control standards.
- Communicates appropriately using good interpersonal skills.
- Operating and monitoring steam autoclaves, sonic washers, and other sterilizing equipment.
Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology
Attention to DetailOT TechnicianTeam WorkProblem Solving Skills
- leave facility, over time, employee benefits programs