Ravi Eye Foundation, New Delhi
West Delhi, Delhi, India
Posted on 06-09-2023
- Conduct eye exams using optometric equipment and general diagnostic interpretation.
- Diagnose and treat ocular disease.
- Prescribe, fit, and adjust eyeglasses, contact lenses, and other vision aids.
- Recommend appropriate patient follow-up and care options.
- Answer questions and provide advice to patients regarding vision and optical issues.
- Deliver outstanding customer service through all patient interactions.
- Direct staff and assist in the development of the overall practice.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Applied understanding of general principles of optometry and best practices for the diagnosis and treatment of eye-related disorders and conditions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate to patients of diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality.
- General computer proficiency.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and multitasking ability.
- Retinoscopy and refraction should be very good.
- Candidate must be from clinical experience.
- Optical experience candidates not preferable.
Private eye hospital situated in Ganesh Nagar-Tilak Nagar
B-8 Ganesh Nagar-Tilak Nagar, Main Najafgarh Road, New Delhi