Laxmi Meghan College of Nursing (LMCON), Kanhangad
Kanhangad, Kerala, India
Posted on 06-09-2023
- Mentoring and teaching current and future nursing students.
- Designing, delivering, and evaluating educational curricula.
- Writing and reviewing educational material, like textbooks.
- Documenting the students' progress and advising them on their educational journey.
- Researching and remaining up-to-date on clinical practices.
- Developing patient care plans and assisting patients with their clinical needs.
- Educating the technical and patient care staff in using new technology.
Professor / Academic Staff
Laxmi Meghan College of Nursing was established in 2010 by Laxmi Meghan educational Trust. The college is owned by Chairman and Director Dr. M.V.Sasidharan M.S., Mch (Urology). The college is attached to parent hospital- Laxmi Meghan Speciality Hospital, Our College is recognised by INC & KNMC and affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences. Our III year B.Sc Nursing students (2014 admisssion) were passed with 100% result in the University exams held during October - 2017 with Mr.Abhijith Mohan securing distinction 78% . Our II year B.Sc Nursing students (2015 admission) were passed with 97% result in University exams held during Oct-2017, with Mr. Akhil S securing distinction 78%. Our I year B.Sc Nursing students (2016 admission) were passed with 79% result in University exams held during Oct-2017.
Laxmi Meghan College of Nursing, Haripuram P.O. Pullur, Kanhangad, Kasargod(Dist), Kerala Pincode-671531