Butterfly Consulting & Training, Bengaluru
Kottayam, Kerala, India
Posted on 19-09-2023
- We are looking to hire a neurologist with outstanding medical knowledge of anatomy, physiology, the central nervous system, and other body systems. Neurologists are expected to have excellent problem-solving and clinical decision-making skills with the ability to communicate effectively to patients and staff.
- To ensure success, neurologists should have fantastic organizational and time management skills, and superb practical and diagnostic skills. Top candidates will be familiar with research methods and have a willingness to keep up to date with advances in treatments.
- Diagnosing complex medical problems by referring to a patient’s history, examining them, and conducting neurological tests.
- Counseling patients on neurological disorders and their background.
- Ordering neurological tests and interpreting the results of neuroimaging studies.
- Prescribing and/or administering treatment and medication.
- Monitoring the behavioural and cognitive side effects of treatment and medication.
- Ordering supportive care services for patients.
- Participating in neuroscience research activities.
- Liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Keeping up-to-date with neurological developments, treatments, and medication.
- Performing specialized treatments such as sleep disorders, neuroimmunology, neuro-oncology, behavioral neurology, and neurogenetics.
- Performing and interpreting lumbar punctures, electroencephalography, electromyography, and nerve conduction velocity tests.
- Degree in medicine
- 2 - 10 years of specialty training in an accredited neurology residency program (essential).
- Current state medical license
- 2 years of experience practicing as a Neurologist.
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Fantastic research skills.
- Outstanding practical and diagnostic skills.
- Great management and leadership skills.
Doctor / Surgeon