Felicity IVF and Fertility Centre, Hyderabad
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on 12-09-2023
Some of the common roles and responsibilities of fertility marketers are:
- Researching the market, competitors, and customer needs to identify opportunities and challenges for fertility marketing.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies, plans, and campaigns to increase brand awareness, generate leads, and convert prospects into customers.
- Creating and distributing engaging and informative content across various channels, such as websites, blogs, social media, email, podcasts, webinars, etc.
- Managing and optimizing the performance of marketing campaigns using analytics tools and data-driven insights.
- Collaborating with other departments, such as sales, product development, customer service, etc., to ensure alignment and consistency of marketing messages and goals.
- Evaluating and reporting on the effectiveness and ROI of marketing activities and initiatives.
- Staying updated on the latest trends, best practices, and regulations in the fertility industry and marketing field.
Some of the skills and qualifications that are required or preferred for fertility marketing roles are:
- A bachelors degree or higher in marketing, communications, business, or a related field.
- Experience in marketing, preferably in the fertility or healthcare sector.
- Knowledge of fertility products and services, customer segments, and market dynamics.
- Proficiency in various marketing tools and platforms, such as CRM systems, email marketing software, social media management tools, etc.
- Creativity, innovation, and problem-solving skills to design and execute effective marketing campaigns.
- Communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to interact with various stakeholders and audiences.
- Analytical, numerical, and research skills to measure and improve marketing performance.
Responsible for Sales and Marketing activities in the given territory.
- Achieving the targets in specified time.
- Building Brands.
- Development of new products.
- Business development.
- Maintaining cordial relationship with Doctors and Chemists in order to generate planned business.
- Organizing CMEs.
Marketing / Business Development
- Travel allowances, Paid Time off, Incentives
Founded on the principles of one size doesn’t fit all and judgement is an attribute of the insensitive, we deliver modern-day and customised healthcare means to everyone with parenthood and fertility goals. With a passion to deliver comfort, confidence, and excellence, Felicity creates a warm and non-judgmental space. Space where everyone is always welcome!
2-91/78/RS, White Field Rd, Whitefields, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500084