verified0 - 10 Years of Experience35.00L - 42.50L Per AnnumFull Time
Pacific Asia Consulting Expertise (PACE)
Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on 09-10-2023
- Examining patients, taking medical histories, addressing patients' concerns, and answering patients' questions.
- Diagnosing and treating injuries, illnesses, and disorders.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests and explaining the results to patients.
- Counseling patients on diet, hygiene, preventative healthcare, and other lifestyle changes.
- Updating patients' charts and information to reflect current findings and treatments.
- Recommending and designing treatment plans.
Doctor / Surgeon
MD General Medicine
Attention to DetailGeneral MedicineInternal MedicineGeneral Physician