verified1 - 12 Years of Experience12.00L - 30.00L Per AnnumFull Time
Healthcare Consultant Private Limited
Pimpri Chinchwad, Maharashtra, India
Posted on 26-10-2023
- Perform routine check ups on patients.
- Keep detailed notes of the patient.
- Perform diagnostic tests to diagnose patients.
- Recommend patients to see a specialist.
- Provide quality healthcare to patients.
- Take part in further education opportunities.
- Treat patients in the office for minor injuries.
- Create a care plan for a patient.
Qualifications for Doctor
- Doctorate degree from an accredited medical school.
- Board certification and state license.
Doctor / Surgeon
MD (Doctor of Medicine)
Attention to DetailCommunicationGeneral Medicine