OSH Medics healthcare LLP
Achalpur, Maharashtra, India
Posted on 29-08-2023
Job opening for Intensivist
- Manage the department through co-operation & co-ordination with Hospital administration.
- Co-ordinate planning of personnel, equipment, facilities and services of the department.
- Direct the development, implementation, and organization of the departmental components ofthe performance improvement program in co-operation with the Care and Quality Council and other Performance Improvement Committees of the Hospital.
- Monitor patient care and professional performance of physicians and affiliate staff with clinical privileges in the department.
- Recommendations concerning appointment, re-appointment, delineation of clinical privileges and corrective action with respect to Medical Staff in the department.
- Report to the Medical Administrator/ Head of the Hospital on matters of immediacy, whenever necessary or requested, especially where action to coordinate clinical services to maintain quality or to assure patient safety is at issue.
- Participate in Committee meetings relevant to the specialty and department.
- Admit, evaluate and provide treatment to patients as outlined in the privileging document.
- Required Candidate profile
- MBBS plus MD (Medicine)/ DNB (Medicine)/(Critical Care) and IDCC
- MBBS plus MD (Anaesthesia)/ DNB (Anaesthesia) and FNB (Critical Care)
Doctor / Surgeon
Critical Care Medicine (ICU)