verified3 - 5 Years of Experience1.25L - 1.75L Per MonthFull Time
Pathanamthitta, Kerala, India
Posted on 20-11-2023
- We’re looking for driven, passionate, and empathetic individuals who share our vision of enhancing the lives of seniors.
- As a member of our team, you’ll be more than just a companion- you’ll be a source of joy, support, and care for our Grandpals care.
- We believe that being a Grandpals care is a calling, and we’re dedicated to helping our team members grow both professionally and personally.
- Our ongoing training and support will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to excel in your role and make a positive impact on the lives of our clients.
- Joining our team means being part of a community of like-minded individuals who share your values and aspirations.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of seniors and experience the satisfaction that comes with knowing you’ve brought joy and companionship to those who need it most.
- Together let’s make a meaningful difference in the lives of our Grandpals and create a world where everyone can age with dignity, respect, and joy.
Diploma in Nursing Assistant