Skinnsi Experience Centre
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Posted on 20-09-2023
- We are looking for an experienced dermatologist to join our medical practice.
- Evaluating the patients’ skin health condition and analyzing their medical history will comprise your primary day-to-day dermatologist responsibilities. You’ll examine patients and determine dermatological treatments (e.g. medication, non-invasive surgeries). You’ll also monitor and report on treatment progress and refer patients to other specialists if needed.
- For this role, it’s important that you have previous experience working as a dermatologist without supervision. You also need a valid government medical license.
- Evaluate patients’ skin condition.
- Assess and update patients’ medical history.
- Keep a record of patients’ symptoms.
- Analyse all information regarding skin health conditions.
- Prescribe medication.
- Inform patients about available treatments.
- Monitor the effectiveness of skin treatments .
- Conduct non-intrusive medical surgeries.
- Educate patients on preventive skin care.
- Refer patients to other specialists if needed.
- Attend conferences and seminars to learn about new medical techniques and topics.
1. Consultation & Patient Diagnosis
- Consult & diagnose customers/patient on skin related concerns.
- Provide appropriate treatment including medicine and cosmetic dermatology procedures.
- Follow-up and ensure efficacy, tolerability and customer satisfaction.
2. Supervision of services
- Perform doctor led services.
3. Ensuring Safety & process adherence
- Custodian of and has to drive key service quality processes at the clinic level.
- Attend to any emergencies arising during the course of treatment/procedure being offered to a customer/patient.
Doctor / Surgeon