verified3 - 10 Years of Experience6.00L - 9.00L Per AnnumFull Time
Azizia Hospital, Guntur
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Posted on 27-08-2023
- Clinical counselling, decision making after discussing all options; including financial counseling.
- Prepare the patients for performing procedures/consenting.
- Taking patient history, examination ordering diagnosis tests and other investigations, collating reports and consulting accordingly.
- Draw up and discuss treatment plans and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Participate in delivery of management plan including assisting emergency/elective surgeries and maternity care/deliveries.
- There will training opportunity for appropriate candidates for
- Minimal invasive techniques including Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy procedures.
- Manage high risk pregnancies.
Doctor / Surgeon
Obstetrics and Gynecology
MBBSDGO (Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology)MD/MS Obstetrics & GynaecologyDNB Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Attention to DetailCommunicationObstetrics & Gynecology