Surendera General Hospital, Sri Ganganagar
Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan, India
Posted on 16-11-2023
- The Surendera Group is seeking a highly-skilled and motivated medical professional for the full-time, on-site role of MS Surgery at our Sri Ganganagar location. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing surgeries, diagnosing patients, and providing pre- and post-operative care. They will be expected to contribute to the advancement of surgical techniques and technologies and collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide the best possible care for patients.
- MBBS degree or equivalent from an accredited educational institution.
- Completed postgraduate studies and training in the field of surgery.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an MS Surgery.
- Registered and in good standing with the Medical Council of India.
- Excellent diagnostic skills and the ability to provide appropriate patient care.
- Demonstrated experience in performing surgical procedures and utilizing surgical tools and equipment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Commitment to patient care and safety, quality improvement, and ongoing professional development.
Doctor / Surgeon