verified0 - 6 Years of Experience2.25L - 2.50L Per MonthFull Time
Pacific Asia Consulting Expertise (PACE)
Sri Muktsar Sahib, Punjab, India
Posted on 20-09-2023
- Examining patients and making diagnoses to determine the need for surgery.
- Reviewing patients' medical history and planning the best procedure for treatment.
- Evaluating and advising patients on the risk involved with having surgery.
- Performing surgical procedures to prevent or correct injury, disease, deformities, and patient function while adhering to regulatory and ethical protocols.
- Following established surgical techniques during surgery.
- Prescribing preoperative and postoperative treatments and procedures.
- Ensuring sterility in the operating room, and all equipment and instruments.
- Directing and coordinating activities of hospital staff for proper patient care.
- Overseeing all treatments prior to and post-surgery, and identifying associated risks.
- Maintaining the highest regard for patient dignity and observing the precepts of the American Hospital Associations Bill of Rights for patients.
- Planning and executing disease/illness prevention and health promotion programs.
- Coordinating follow-up meetings with patients and monitoring their health condition after surgery or treatment.
- Conducting research to develop and test surgical techniques in order to improve procedures and surgery.
Doctor / Surgeon
MS General SurgeryDNB General Surgery
Communication SkillsGeneral SurgeonSurgeryCritical CarePatient Care