Kamlawati Hospital, Mandi
Jogindarnagar, Himachal Pradesh, India
Posted on 16-11-2023
Company: Kamlawati Hospital
- Are you a dedicated and compassionate General Physician seeking a fulfilling opportunity to make a positive impact on the health and well-being of individuals in our community? We are currently seeking a highly qualified and motivated General Physician to join our esteemed medical team at kamlawati hospital.
- Provide comprehensive medical care to patients of all ages.
- Conduct physical examinations and assess patient medical histories.
- Diagnose and treat a variety of acute and chronic illnesses and injuries.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests as needed.
- Develop and implement treatment plans in collaboration with patients and other healthcare professionals.
- Counsel patients on preventive healthcare practices.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records.
- Stay informed about advancements in medical knowledge and technology.
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school.
- Board certification in General Medicine.
- Current state medical license.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Compassionate and patient-centered approach to healthcare.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Doctor / Surgeon
Company: Kamlawati Hospital Are you a dedicated and compassionate General Physician seeking a fulfilling opportunity to make a positive impact on the health and well-being of individuals in our community? We are currently seeking a highly qualified and motivated General Physician to join our esteemed medical team at kamlawati hospital
Kamlawati Hospital near post office chauntra tehsil jogindernagar district manidi himachal pradesh pin code 175032