Institute of Neurosciences, Hyderabad
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on 22-09-2023
- As a General Physician, you will be responsible for providing primary healthcare services to patients of all ages. You will diagnose and treat a wide range of medical conditions, as well as provide preventive care and health education to promote overall wellness.
- Conduct thorough medical examinations and evaluations of patients.
- Diagnose and treat acute and chronic illnesses.
- Prescribe medications and treatments.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Monitor and manage patients' ongoing medical conditions.
- Provide counseling on lifestyle modifications and preventive healthcare.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure comprehensive patient care.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records.
- Medical degree from a recognized institution with MD.
- Valid license to practice as a General Physician.
- Proven experience as a General Physician.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and make quick decisions.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to build rapport and establish trust with patients.
Doctor / Surgeon