verified0 - 2 Years of Experience1.00L - 1.75L Per AnnumFull Time
Dr Joys Medstore
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Posted on 20-11-2023
- The front office staff is responsible for receiving and greeting the patients and visitors. They attend phone calls, answer inquiries, and assist patients in filling up documents.
- Ready to do all shifts including night.
- Ensure availability of treatment needed for the patient and file and retrieve patient records.
- They make appropriate and timely scheduled appointments of patients with correct doctors. The staff must have time management skills.
- Maintaining patient records, handling billing/payment records, reviewing insurance policies, confidentiality, and maintaining financial records is one of the key responsibilities.
Receptionist / Front Office
Communication SkillsFront OfficeProblem Solving SkillsTeam working