verified1 - 4 Years of Experience1.00L - 1.75L Per MonthFull Time
Healthcare Consultant Private Limited
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
Posted on 17-11-2023
- We are seeking a specialized candidate for the role of dermatologist. The duties of a dermatologist include consulting with patients and determining skin ailments, prescribing medication, undertaking skin therapy treatment, performing non-intrusive surgery, and referring patients to other specialists if the skin condition does not fall under his/her medical skill set.
- Additionally, dermatologists should be good listeners, attentive to the concerns of patients, excellent communicators, and skin health educators, and should be proficient with dermatological tools for skin repair.
- Offering skin consultations.
- Evaluating patient skin conditions by screening for disease.
- Utilizing patient medical history as part of skin assessments.
- Prescribing medication for the treatment of skin conditions.
- Performing non-invasive surgical procedures on the skin.
- Referring patients to advanced specialists.
- Talking to patients about the status of their skin health.
Doctor / Surgeon
MD (Doctor of Medicine)
Communication SkillsDermatologistDermatologyCritical CarePatient Care