verified1 - 10 Years of Experience3.50L - 4.00L Per MonthFull Time
Pacific Asia Consulting Expertise (PACE)
Tohana, Haryana, India
Posted on 12-09-2023
- Examining, diagnosing, and treating patient conditions and disorders of the genitourinary organs and tracts.
- Documenting and reviewing patients' histories.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Using specialized equipment, such as X-rays, fluoroscopes, and catheters.
- Performing abdominal, pelvic, or retroperitoneal surgeries when necessary.
- Treating lower urinary tract dysfunctions.
Doctor / Surgeon
MCh UrologyDNB Urology