verified0 - 3 Years of Experience18.00L - 21.00L Per AnnumFull Time
Pacific Asia Consulting Expertise (PACE)
Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Posted on 01-09-2023
- Pediatrician provides general medical care, monitors growth and development, and tracks and administers immunizations for infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
- Pediatrician diagnoses and treats illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries, and eases the lives of children with chronic conditions.
- Prescribing and administering treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care.
- Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients and family members.
- Monitoring patients' conditions and progress.
Doctor / Surgeon
DCH (Diploma in Child Health)MD PediatricsDNB Pediatrics
Attention to DetailPediatricsPediatricianProblem Solving Skills