verified1 - 10 Years of Experience42.50L - 47.50L Per AnnumFull Time
Pacific Asia Consulting Expertise (PACE)
Sirsa, Haryana, India
Posted on 28-08-2023
- Neurosurgeon is a specially trained medical doctor who diagnoses and treats conditions that affect your nervous system — your brain, spinal cord and nerves.
- Neurosurgeons perform surgery on your nervous system, but they can also provide nonsurgical treatments
- Overseeing and coordinating teams of surgeons and nurses in the operating theater.
- Operating microscopes for surgeries to perform microsurgeries.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting results of diagnostic tests, such as MRIs, PET scans, and CT scans.
- Assessing and diagnosing patients, prescribing treatments, and monitoring the patients' progress.
- Meeting with families of patients in surgery and keeping them updated.
- Handling unscheduled emergency surgeries.
- Working with psychiatrists, therapists, and neurologists, and consulting with other departments.
Doctor / Surgeon
MCh Neuro SurgeryDrNB Neurosurgery
Attention to DetailNeurosurgeon
- Required independent consultant who can handle department independently.