verified8 - 10 Years of Experience6.50L - 8.00L Per MonthFull Time
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on 16-11-2023
- Diagnosing complex medical problems by referring to a patient’s history, examining them, and conducting neurological tests.
- Counseling patients on neurological disorders and their background.
- Ordering neurological tests and interpreting the results of neuroimaging studies.
- Prescribing and/or administering treatment and medication.
- Monitoring the behavioral and cognitive side effects of treatment and medication.
- Ordering supportive care services for patients.
- Participating in neuroscience research activities.
Doctor / Surgeon
Communication SkillsNeurologyCritical CarePatient Care