0 - 5 Years of ExperienceNot disclosed Full Time
Indiana Hospital and Heart Institute (IHHI), Mangalore
Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Posted on 17-03-2023
- Diagnosing complex medical problems by referring to a patient’s history, examining them, and conducting neurological tests.
- Counseling patients on neurological disorders and their background.
- Ordering neurological tests and interpreting the results of neuroimaging studies.
- Prescribing and/or administering treatment and medication.
- Monitoring the behavioral and cognitive side effects of treatment and medication.
- Ordering supportive care services for patients.
- Participating in neuroscience research activities.
Hospital / Clinics
Doctor / Surgeon
MD (Doctor of Medicine)DNB Neurology
Communications SkillsCritical thinking skillsOrganizational SkillsProblem Solving SkillsCritical CarePatient Care