verified0 - 5 Years of Experience12.00L - 24.00L Per AnnumFull Time
Pacific Asia Consulting Expertise (PACE)
Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Posted on 06-09-2023
- Performing annual and regular examinations on patients to diagnose various gynecological conditions.
- Recording and updating patients' medical histories.
- Advising patients on suitable birth control options.
- Performing various diagnostic tests on patients, which include Pap smears, STD tests, ultrasounds, hormone profile blood tests, colposcopies, and endometrial biopsies.
- Explaining test results, diagnoses, and treatment options to patients.
Doctor / Surgeon
Obstetrics and Gynecology
MD/MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Attention to DetailCommunicationObstetrics & Gynecology