2 - 4 Years of Experience1.50L - 2.00L Per AnnumFull Time
Narayana Medical College and Hospital, Nellore
Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India
Posted on 06-08-2021
- Should assist with catheterizations.
- Monitor and examine patients prior to procedures, as well as during and after.
- To administer medications and assist the medical team in whatever they may need during the procedure.
- Evaluating and treating patients.
- Providing postoperative care.
- Monitoring stress test evaluations.
- Monitoring cardiac and vascular readings.
- Educating patients and their families.
- Supporting and motivating patients' lifestyle changes.
Diploma in NursingBSc Nursing