Pacific Asia Consulting Expertise (PACE)
Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India
Posted on 18-09-2023
- Meeting with patients before medical procedures to discuss their medical history and lifestyle.
- Assessing patients' conditions through analysis of medical history.
- Explaining to patients the surgical process.
- Administering anesthesia and monitoring patient vital signs during medical and surgical procedures, and making appropriate adjustments in anesthesia to ensure patient comfort.
- Monitoring patient vital signs and pain management after surgical and medical procedures to ensure patient comfort.
- Maintaining patient records relating to their procedures and the type and amounts of medications given.
Hospital / Clinics
Doctor / Surgeon