verified1 - 5 Years of Experience2.00L - 3.25L Per AnnumFull Time
First Choice Consultant Service
West Delhi, Delhi, India
Posted on 17-11-2023
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling.
- Make virtual presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in private practices/GP Surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector.
- Develop and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals and facilities within a designated territory.
- Identify and prioritize sales opportunities and create customized sales plans to meet the needs of each healthcare facility.
- Demonstrate and educate healthcare professionals on the features and benefits of our medical devices.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and implement sales strategies and campaigns.
- Understand and effectively communicate the features and benefits of the products being sold. · Stay up-to-date on industry trends and regulations.
- Attend and actively participate in sales meetings and training sessions.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and targets. Skills and Requirements.
- Degree in Medical Science, or in business and marketing and accompanied by some knowledge of medical sales.
- Experience in medical device sales or related field.
- Experience in selling medical devices in international territories is an advantage.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English.
- Must have an outgoing and persuasive manner and negotiating skills.
- Must be able to use virtual platforms for presentations.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and understanding of the healthcare industry. · Speaking another language is an asset.
- Confidence, determination and persistence · Patience and self-motivation.
- The ability to you use your initiative.
- Planning, analytical and organizational skills.
- A flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes, for example in the healthcare system or product and drug formularies.
Marketing / Business Development
Business DevelopmentCommunication SkillsMedical EquipmentMedical Representative