Indus Fatehgarh Sahib Hospital, Fatehgarh Sahib
Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, India
Posted on 01-09-2023
- Prepares patients for the health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room; providing examination gowns and drapes; helping them to position themselves for the examination and/or treatment; arranging examining room instruments, supplies, and equipment.
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; reviewing and/or recording medical history; taking vital signs; confirming purpose of visit or treatment.
- Supports patient care delivery by helping health care providers during examinations; preparing laboratory specimens; performing basic laboratory tests on the premises; disposing of contaminated supplies; sterilizing medical instruments; administering medications on the premises; authorizing drug refills as directed; telephoning prescriptions to pharmacies; drawing blood; preparing patients for x-rays; taking electrocardiograms; removing sutures; changing dressings.
- Educates patients by providing medication and diet information and instructions; answering questions.
- Completes records by recording patient examination, treatment, and test results.
- Generates revenues by recording billing information of services rendered; completing insurance forms; responding to insurance and other third-party inquiries.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Enhances health care practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- All other duties assigned by Person IN charge. To look after the indoor patients in consonance with the treatment prescribed.
- To inform the consulting physicians/surgeon regarding the progress of patient in every shift.
- To manage emergency situations before consultant doctor arrives e.g. CPR, Resuscitation and intubations techniques.
- To be available for Medical Duties outside the Hospital whenever required e.g. Charitable Camps, Ambulance Rescue Service etc.
- To courteously communicate with the Patient and Patient Relatives for their reassurance.
- To assist the nursing staff regarding the treatment plans of the patients.
- All Documentation and Work related to Quality Systems(NABH Guidelines)
Doctor / Surgeon
- ANNULA LEAVES , OVER TIME AS PER SHIFTS, EMPLOYEE BENIFITS PROGRAME
Organization was set up 35 years ago, in a rural setting By our Chairman Dr Sant Prakash Singh .The organization as of now has 8 branches in India, besides hospitals/clinics in African continent The Focus is on Healthcare delivery, Healthcare Consultancy and Healthcare IT
Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, India