Ayurveda Eye Doctor
Ayurveda Eye Doctor
Sri Sri Tattva Panchakarma, Bangalore
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on 16-11-2023
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct Shalakya tantra consultation (pulse diagnosis, eye, ear, nose, throat, hair & head related issues).
- Handling consultation, OPDs/IPDs/Admissions & Rounds.
- Managing Online & Tele consultations.
- Ensuring retention of patients and follow ups.
- Suggesting treatments in line with patient’s treatments.
- Supervise the treatments performed by the therapists.
- Ensure quality of consultations provided to the patients as per the defined SOPs.
- Responsible for the centre performance in terms of business/ quality consultations & treatments.
- Should be part of training activities plus be involved in preparation of SOPs.
- Should ensure that NABH standards are followed.
- Any other responsibility designated by the Reporting Manager
- Must have Good experience in diagnosing & treating Eye ailments & ENT.
- Should have knowledge in operating ophthalmic & ENT Instruments
- Languages: Respective regional language, English, Hindi
Doctor / Surgeon
- PF, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Annual Bonus, Paid Leaves
The easiest way to be healthy is when we live in accordance with nature. In earlier times this happened naturally—people rose and slept with the sun and ate according to the seasons and lived as per the rhythm of nature. Today, living well has attained a new definition. With the fast paced lifestyle and the growing dependency on Technology, holistic health is a commitment that needs to be reiterated often. At Sri Sri Wellbeing, we aim to blend health into your daily lives. Bringing you the timeless wisdom of ancient Ayurveda and the modern benefits of Scientific Research, Sri Sri Wellbeing centres across India and the world let you retreat into the best version of yourself. The world has woken up to the premise of living an authentically holistic lifestyle. And Ayurveda is the journey to this wellness. Hence, today, we have redefined Wellness. It is time for you to rediscover Wellbeing. In alignment with this philosophy, our top of the line wellness centers have integrated classical Ayurveda therapies with highly effective alternative therapies from around the globe. Yoga and Meditation programs add to the holistic experience. Our Wellness regimes are carefully crafted by experienced Vaidyas (Ayurvedic doctors). We have a range of therapeutic massages, deep detoxification techniques and herbal medicines to ensure that your physical, mental and emotional well-being hit a peak. Therapies, diet and lifestyle change advice – all are highly personalized to put the ‘feel good’ factor back in your life.
Sri Sri Wellbeing, 21st KM, Kanakapura Road, Near Art Of Living International Centre, Udayapura, Bangalore 560082.