Skinnsi Experience Centre
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Posted on 13-09-2023
- Conducting auxiliary clinic procedures as required such as Inter proximal tooth Material reduction and placement of attachments
- Consulting patients for aligners and explaining treatment plans and aligner process advantages etc to patients
- Managing the entire patient cycle including timely consultation, monitoring and tracking of cases and ensuring a smooth case completion.
- Handle technical and general queries from the customers – post the sales process has been concluded, about Smile correction/ Smile straightening services.
- Tele consultation in case of escalations.
- Handle dental specific queries pertaining to our services.
- Overall Problem solving for patients and coordination as necessary.
- Handle any operations related activities that may be required.
- Tabulate and record responses. Generate relevant reports from the same.
- Job Location - Vikhroli
Qualifications & Requirements
- Graduated as MDS in orthodontist
- A good understanding of aligner treatments and procedures as IPR and attachments
- Aligner certification preferable
- Good communication skills to explain and make the patients comfortable, Instil trust
- Role involves - internal city travelling to clinics in different parts.
- Consulting patients for aligners and explaining treatment plans and aligner process advantages etc to patients.
- Reporting Designation: Senior Orthodontist (PLA1SO)
- Reporting Department: Planning (PLA1)
- Educational qualifications preferred
Dental Service/ Dentist