verified0 - 5 Years of Experience22.50L - 30.00L Per AnnumFull Time
Pacific Asia Consulting Expertise (PACE)
Karnal, Haryana, India
Posted on 04-09-2023
- Evaluating the patients' readiness before surgery.
- Preparing anesthetic plans.
- Initiating anesthesia in the operating room.
- Monitoring patients during medical procedures.
- Reversing anesthesia and managing post-operative pain.
- Performing medical administrative tasks.
- Training and supervising junior staff.
Doctor / Surgeon
MD (Doctor of Medicine)MD Anesthesiology
AnesthetistAttention to DetailCommunicationProblem Solving Skills