verified1 - 3 Years of Experience1.00L - 1.25L Per MonthFull Time
Institute of Neurosciences, Hyderabad
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on 22-09-2023
- Meeting with patients before medical procedures to discuss their medical history and lifestyle.
- Assessing patients' conditions through analysis of medical history.
- Explaining to patients the surgical process.
- Administering anesthesia and monitoring patient vital signs during medical and surgical procedures, and making appropriate adjustments in anesthesia to ensure patient comfort.
- Monitoring patient vital signs and pain management after surgical and medical procedures to ensure patient comfort.
- Maintaining patient records relating to their procedures and the type and amounts of medications given.
- A valid state license and malpractice insurance.
- A strong working knowledge of maths, science, and medical practices.
- Strong detail-oriented ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of multiple languages will be an advantage.
- Ability to make quick decisions in a highly stressful environment.
Doctor / Surgeon
DM Neuro AnesthesiologyDNB AnesthesiaDNB Neuro Anesthesiology