0 - 6 Years of ExperienceNot disclosed Full Time
Asian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS), Faridabad
Faridabad, Haryana, India
Posted on 17-03-2023
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
Institute / College / Education
Administration / Management
Communication SkillsProblem-solving skillsTeam working SkillsProject Management SkillsSupervisorScheduling and planningLeadership